CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

REGGIE PRESTON

REGGIE PRESTON
888-943-9776

Sunday, December 27, 2009

PLAYFUL NAUGHTY SLUTTY PHONE SEX






Hi I'm Reggie Preston



23 years old, playful, naughty & slutty & don't mind



admitting it. I love men of means to spoil me. I love a



healthy fat cock. I have a very experienced tongue and throat. I know exactly how to tease and please a cock to a full happy explosion..My naughty twisted mommy taught me well, and I had a lot of Daddies and uncles that mommy shared with me at a really early age. So I am good at it.. You want to be my Daddy, my uncle, teacher, or boss or even my big brother, neighbor man, or rapist. Give me a call, I do it all. We can even do a Mommy/daughter call if you want that much action. That is if you can handle it..check my mommy out here:http://bestmilf.blogspot.com/ You can have either or both of us anytime your cock is up for it...


















0 comments: